Richard has significant experience on many residential projects, providing Cost Consultancy, Quantity Surveying and Project Management services.
Projects include the provision of residential accommodation in public and private sector housing, student accommodation, extra care, sheltered housing and specialist elderly provision. A selection of Richard’s projects are shown below:
- Neville’s Cross, Durham – Student Accommodation.
- Bernicia Stock Investment Framework – Planned Maintenance Framework Renewal.
- Merlin Point, Coventry – Student Accommodation.
- Causewayend, Aberdeen – Student Accommodation.
- The Cheviots, Ashington – Elderley Persons Apartments and Village.
- Dumfries & Galloway New PFI Hospital – Doctors Residences.
- Lily Thomas Court, Manchester – Passivhaus Social Housing development.
- Corsham PFI – New MOD barracks and housing.
- Dropmore Park, Slough – Private development of Grade II listed buildings.
- Southwark Borough Council, Repair & Maintenance Term Commission.
To view Martin’s Residential experience click here.